Mabuhay! Welcome! Tuloy Po Kayo.


As this is my blog, and I treat it like home, may I welcome you all. Mabuhay po kayong lahat! Tuloy po kayo.

I am not an expert in digital media and online web so please bear with me if you find lapses and occasional mistakes. But I do try to learn. That learning process has brought me here, to this blog, which I have the idea for years.

I have superior and high-quality products that some in our community may not know yet, so this blog will help in informing them. Many satisfied customers tell me that my bakery has the best pandesal, the best puto and bibingka, among many others, so now they can write down those comments and let others know.

My storefront is located at one of the busiest crossroads of human and vehicular traffic in National City, San Diego County, California, so I deem it necessary to get in touch with patrons and friends through this medium.

That said, may I say "tuloy po kayo". Translated, it means "come on in!". Welcome to my home!

Sunday, August 1, 2010

No comments:

Post a Comment